Wintery Update!

Hey friends and family,

It's getting COLD outside. I know it's not as cold as the north, but it feels cold to me. I don't like cold weather. I could live in a place that's always warm, and I would be just fine.

Thanks to everyone who has sent me birthday wishes today! Rebecca and I have had a great day so far. We ate lunch at Red Robin. We split a burger b/c those things are huge! Tonight we are going to Mizu and eating some sushi and seafood. Well, I'm eating sushi. Rebecca will order something fully cooked. Ha ha.

I really want to get some pictures posted. We have taken quite a few since Halloween, including some video clips, but, alas, I haven't posted any.

APARTMENT UPDATE: We are enjoying our new apartment in Wake Forest. The fireplace is getting some use. Everything is put away, and we feel settled.


Comments

Popular Posts