Surprise Shower!!!

On Saturday, March 24, my co-workers (specifically Heather B. and Mrs. Davenport) threw me a surprise baby shower! I thought I was meeting Heather for a late lunch to celebrate her birthday, but much to my surprise everyone had gathered to celebrate baby Henry! I was really stunned when I walked onto the patio... in fact I don't think I've been that surprised since the night Jimmy proposed to me! Anyway, I had a wonderful time. We all ate appetizers and chocolate cupcakes, and then I opened gifts.
More pictures to follow once Mrs. Davenport gives me the ones she and her husband took.
For now, this will have to do:
The beautiful flowers at the center of the cake table!

It was so much fun to have blue boy decorations!

Baby Henry's loot

I thought the shower was such a thoughtful gesture- what a wonderful afternoon!
  

Comments

Popular Posts