Jimmy's New Glove - my review submitted to Dick's Sporting Goods

about the glove: The Louisville Slugger® GEN1200P Genesis 12-in baseball utility glove is constructed with a top-grade buffalo leather palm for durability with no break-in period. The game-ready, ultra-soft materials provide improved playability, including an X-trasoft palm lining for improved comfort.

Even an adult can use this glove!

thebyrdman412 Wake Forest, NC 3/11/2009

4 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Pros: Good Control, Great Fit, Breaks In Easily, Comfortable Feel

Best Uses: Recreation, Baseball, Games, Practice

Describe Yourself: Casual Athlete

"This glove fits great for me and is incredibly comfortable, but I would not recommend it to someone with large hands. I'm 5'8", so my hand is not really big compared to a guy who's 6'4". I plan to put Glovolium on it to hopefully make it last a long time. I played baseball most of my life, so I can assure you that the glove is built well."


thumbnail

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts