Since Then...

Tummy time!

Looking around during awake time


More tummy time!



Charlie enjoying the delicious spaghetti dinner one of our friends brought by

Our first fun outing as a family of 4: The Fire Pit BBQ restaurant and the mall! We had to shop for a couple of things and also wanted to let Charlie play on the indoor playground. This was Tuesday, May 15.
Needless to say, Charlie had a blast!



That's one way to go down the slide...

...and he kept wanting to climb up the slide!

Going through the tunnel
He was moving fast!

This is what Henry did while Charlie played.

On the way out, Charlie started dancing when he heard Abercrombie's club music...

The double stroller!

May 16-18 I was on my own during the day, learning to handle both boys by myself. Then Mom came up May 19-26 and stayed the whole week in Wake Forest! She had generously decided to keep one of my neighbor's children for the week since his parents had to go to FL for an orientation for the missions organization they have picked. So Mom got to stay right across the parking lot, and Charlie and Kian had lots of play time together! I had plenty of time to snuggle my new baby and bond with him, Jimmy and I got to have a date night to see the Durham Bulls play, and I had some time to clean the house, nap, work on thank you notes, go shopping for some non-maternity clothes, and get that pedicure Jimmy gave me! We all had dinner together in the evenings, and I just plain got used to having my Mom in town. I was sad to see her leave on the 26th. 

Charlie and Kian!

Here's what Charlie has been doing outside recently:
Playing with his wagon... he likes to get in, shut the door, then get out and do it all over again.
(He's in a swimmer diaper here...)


Lovin' his pool!

Playing with the neighbors
This was actually a happy face.


Enjoying the neighbor's sprinkler
Soaking wet and having a ball! (That is a golf ball in his left hand- he likes to throw it and then go get it.)


Taking a break

Looking like a big boy

Sporting number 10- Jimmy and I both wore that number on jerseys growing up (on baseball jerseys for him, soccer jerseys for me)

Tragedy and Comedy?!








Comments

Popular Posts