Mr. Jack-O-Lantern

This is a obviously a post about carving a pumpkin, but first:

I put Charlie's shoes on the wrong feet, which you may be able to see in the picture. Jimmy and I had a good laugh over that!
And this is his Scooby Doo hat...we were giving it a test drive. Come to find out, he keeps it on better than any other hat he's had. Might have to be our new winter hat!

Yesterday we had a yummy lunch at Los Tres, then came back for the boys' naps. I made some pumpkin mini cupcakes for Jimmy to take to class, the boys and I played outside once they woke up, and then we carved a pumpkin with Sarah Grace and Megan!

Feeling the pumpkin innards!

Scoopin' it out... although sometimes the kids wanted to put it back in!

Charlie taking his turn "carving."

Sarah Grace carving.

Having fun together!

Our smiley jack-o-lantern!

Lit up (pardon the bluriness...)

Charlie has really enjoyed seeing Mr. Jack-O-Lantern! He likes to wave at him. : )

**Regarding the pumpkin mini cupcakes I made for Jimmy's class... I let Charlie have a couple after he got up from his nap. When we saw Sarah Grace and Megan outside, we offered them some and then put the plate of remaining cupcakes on one of the stairs inside. A couple minutes later, Charlie went inside, got the plate of cupcakes, and tried to get as many as he could in his hands! I caught him and tried to get the cupcakes back, but he'd already started eating one... and before I knew it, he had put the rest in his mouth, wrapper and all! I tried to get it out, but to no avail. He swallowed it all! Little goat.

Comments

Popular Posts