Ice Cream, Friends, and Haircuts (More Summer Memories!)

This was the first time the boys bought something from the ice cream truck, and I think it's safe to say they enjoyed it!

Can't you see the wheels turning in his head... "Whoa, a truck full of ice cream?!?!"

I put a bag under Henry's to catch all the drippies. This child seriously loves ice cream, noticeably more than Charlie does. He may have eaten this whole bar by himself (well, with the exception of one or two bites that Jimmy and I had...)

Charlie chose Bugs Bunny.

Brittney and Reagan had some too!

Cutie Pie.

Yes, he finished it all, and yes he had very blue lips.

We always enjoy our time with these friends!!

Cheese!!

Bryson has such a great smile!

I took the boys to get real haircuts before we went to Tennessee so they wouldn't look so shaggy when meeting family for the first time. Also, Charlie would complain about his hair being in his face and Henry had a mullet, so it was time.
They each got to pick the chair they wanted to sit in and the movie they wanted to watch. Talk about VIP treatment for toddlers!

Look at all those movies in the background! She had quite a collection!

My handsome boy! Also, I love the lady's face in this picture. She was so sweet with the boys.

Henry's turn!

He was not a fan of the spray bottle...


Trying to wiggle away.



And, just like that, my baby is gone. I now have a toddler.

Comments

Popular Posts