OBX 2011

Oh, we love the Outer Banks. In my book, there is just no place like it! This year was fun, too, because we got to take Charlie and show him the ocean and a big pool for the first time! We had a great weekend with Mom, Dad, and Daniel. We all relaxed together, walked on the beach, and went to the pool. The guys fished as usual! Jimmy and I also got to have breakfast out at Bob's Grill, one of our favorites, and got to go out for ice cream too. Three cheers for their creative flavors that we enjoyed- rum raisin ice cream and coffee oreo ice cream!


Our family of three!


Letting him feel the sand


Sweet sandy feet!


Strolling with Dad


Snuggling with Mom


So glad to be together and be here!


Charlie had fun strolling lots of places! He especially liked the "nature strolls" that Granddaddy took him on!


Visiting Dad and Daniel while they were fishing at the pier. They were really focused!



Seeing the ocean from the end of the pier with Granddaddy- I LOVE this picture!


Gettin' some sugar!


Fun in the pool!


We chew on everything these days...


We love staying at the Lobster Cove condo where they have this pool, and we love the Outer Banks!

One thing I must say…. I think every year before I’ve gone on vacation to do lots of stuff. This year, I was at the beach almost 24 hours before I even saw the ocean!! And I. did. not. care. I took a nap both afternoons I was there and woke up to dinner that Mom had cooked each time! Jimmy and I both felt very relaxed after our two days there! What a blessing to get away for a weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts