Henry's Stats

Well, I forgot to take a picture of Henry when he was exactly one month old, since on that day we were headed to Virginia for my grandmother's funeral.
His two month birthday was on the Fourth of July, so here is his picture again from that day:


He had his two month check-up on the 6th. He was a champ getting his vaccinations.
He was 12 pounds, 13 ounces and 22 inches long.

Henry is a sweet, easy-going baby. He started sleeping through the night not long after he was one month old and has kept that up pretty consistently. Mom and Dad love that!!! He usually wakes up around 6ish in the morning, and during the day I let him eat and sleep according to when he wants to. His eating falls into a pretty regular rhythm, and he naps in his carseat or his swing (or my arms- my favorite place for him!), depending on whether we're home or out. He has a pretty strong neck, but I admit, he doesn't spend as much time as Charlie did in the floor because I'm scared for his life!! Charlie LOVES his baby brother, but he just doesn't realize how much strength he has! Charlie always wants to "play" with Henry when he is in the floor, but he also gets a little too zealous sometimes, and I have to remind him to be gentle. 

Henry usually sits in my lap during dinner and either falls asleep sitting there or enjoys looking around. He sometimes eats quite a bit during the evening and can also take some pretty sound naps during this time. We both love holding him and snuggling with him at night, knowing that this will go by all too fast. He won't be little long, so we try to soak it up! 

He has the sweetest smile and precious little coos that have me wrapped around his finger. He loves looking at his mobile and the toys hanging over his bassinet and has started to grip the rings on Freddy the Firefly. He likes to play with his fingers and suck on them, and he also takes a paci. He is patient in the tub and seems to enjoy when I sprinkle water on his belly. 
Needless to say, we love you baby Henry!
You are so precious to us!


Comments

Popular Posts