Snow Day!

The morning after our anniversary, we woke up to a snowy-ish landscape. Since there's never much snow here, any snow is reason for excitement! We had a lazy morning since Jimmy could go into work a little later and enjoyed McDonald's breakfast together. Then I bundled the boys up to go outside before it all melted.
Snow!!!

Looking out the back window.

Henry ready for the snow adventure!

Charlie in his snow pants and snow jacket. 

Tasting it...



I had told Charlie I would help him make a snowman, so I started to make a really tiny one near the front door. He didn't make it very long... he got knocked over before I could even finish him.

The snowman down the way shared a similar fate.

After getting three pairs of gloves wet, we decided to head down the sidewalk to play with some neighbors who had sun in their yard. They also had big trucks in their yard, which may have been a bigger hit than the snow....


Comments

Popular Posts