Bec's Birthday

For my birthday this year I wanted to spend the morning hiking with Jimmy and then have lunch with my family. Mom and Dad were very generous and made both happen for us- woohoo!

For my gift I had asked Jimmy if we could replace some things in our kitchen and add several things I didn't have. And look at the booty!!!
On top is a chocolate bar and the sweet card he got me.

Mom, Dad, and Daniel got there a while later so Jimmy and I could make the most of our time to hike.

Daniel gave me a watch that I really love! I'd like to say that it's improved my ability to arrive somewhere on time, but that would be a lie.


A quick pic with my man before heading out into the awesomely brisk morning! The winter temperature was invigorating during our hike.

We didn't take any pictures during our hike, but we definitely savored the pretty scenery and our time together. We made it home in time to pile in the van and head out to Red Lobster in Raleigh for a late lunch. It was soooo good! I had a skewer of grilled jumbo shrimp, a skewer of juicy scallops, and a lobster tail.

Charlie was too busy trying to put salad in his mouth to smile...

My precious boys, my sweet mom, and my delicious birthday margarita.

Dad and Daniel!! There in the middle of the table is my cake from Whole Foods that I picked out. There are no words for how delicious it was. Suffice it to say: I'm not sure I can ever buy a Wal-Mart cake again. Intensely good, people.

I was excited to celebrate again the next day too, with Mandie and Jason at PTA Pizza. We had a great lunch together and finished off the rest of that cake! 

I had a great birthday, with the best part being the wonderful people I got to share it with! 

Comments

Popular Posts