6 Month Doctor's Visit

Well I haven't ever recorded a doctor's visit in pictures before because I just never thought to. I don't think I'll take pictures of doctor's visits in the future either, but because Susan was visiting at the time, she offered to take pictures! I'm really glad she did, too, because we love Charlie's doctor and 6 months is a big milestone. We take Charlie to NC Pediatrics in Oxford (they also have practices in Henderson and Butner/Creedmoor). When I went to the hospital to have Charlie, the nurse told me to pick a doctor to check out our baby once he was born. I randomly picked the on-call doctor from NC Pediatrics, and I am so thankful we did! Dr. Cornelius Cathcart was the one on-call the night of January 19th, and he has been the one to see Charlie at all of his well-baby visits since then! He has a friendly, warm bedside manner and is very gentle with our boy. All the other doctors we've seen at that practice have been great so far, too.

Getting his head measured

Weight

Happy boy waiting for the doctor

Having a snack

Tearing up the paper... he could not be stopped...

Seeing Dr. Cathcart's PA first (Charlie did flirt with her a little, but we did not catch this on camera.)

Dr. Cathcart examining our boy


Dr. Cathcart had a man-to-man talk with Charlie in response to one of my questions...
He was very attentive! (Clearly I thought it was funny...)

Here I was having to hold Charlie back because he wanted to type on the laptop.
Of course we wouldn't take pictures of the vaccination ordeal... but Charlie handles it like a champ every time! He only cries a few seconds, and then he is okay.
Our next well-baby appointment will be 9 months!

Comments

Popular Posts