Jimmy's Birthday Weekend

For Jimmy's 27th birthday we celebrated all weekend! We started off with a family trip to Moe's for lunch on Friday the 16th. We love that place!


Dad and his boy

Then we headed home for cake and presents. As you can see, Jimmy picked carrot cake, and it was delicious!

Jimmy opening his card from Charlie

My favorite people : )

Then Charlie headed to Granddaddy and Granana's house so Jimmy and I could have some weekend QT together! That night we did some shopping at the mall. 

Although he had to work on his actual birthday, we still got to have a date that night! This time we headed to Red Robin for Jimmy's birthday burger. It was a great meal!


After church the next day my parents treated us to a birthday lunch for Jimmy at the place of his choice. He chose Chili's, and man it was good! Afterwards we headed back to the apartment for cake and presents.



Blowing out his candles on cake #2!

Charlie had some of Daddy's cake too!

And while we're on the topic of Jimmy...
I just have to say that I am repeatedly astounded at the wonderful man I got to marry! He is a huge servant around our house, easily forgives my mistakes, is quick to encourage me and a lot of fun to be with, and my best friend. Not to mention really good-looking...

Just to give an example of what I'm talking about...the other day before going to dinner with some friends I wanted to take a walk. While I was gone (for less than an hour), Jimmy straightened up our living room and washed the dishes in the sink, fed and bathed Charlie and got him ready to go, and then packed our car with the things we were taking for the evening. When I came back from my walk I was able to just get myself ready in peace and get in the car- he had taken care of everything else!
I love him and am so glad to be his!

Finally- Mom wanted us to take some pictures that afternoon so she could have one for her annual Christmas card. Here is the one she ended up using:

Love this picture!


Comments

Popular Posts