Tiramisu for Dad!

My Dad is a faithful tiramisu lover, so I made him some as part of his Christmas present this year. I made individual servings that he could put in the freezer and pull out one at a time when he got a taste for his tiramisu. So far he has really enjoyed it! (And I certainly enjoyed making it!)

I used one of Charlie's medicine droppers so I wouldn't over-soak the lady fingers with coffee!

The finished product! Each serving was put in a nifty, disposable "individual serving" dish.
And beside the tiramisu is my double boiler, after its first use! I registered for this when Jimmy and I got engaged, specifically so I could make tiramisu. At last it was used, and it will be used lots more in the future!

I really enjoyed being able to cook this Christmas... I made the dessert for the Christmas lunch with my Mom's family and also got to make quiche for our Christmas morning breakfast. Fun times!

Comments

Popular Posts