Sleepover at Granana and Granddaddy's House!

This week is Mom's spring break week, and she offered to meet me in Oxford for my OB appointment on Monday to help watch Charlie. A plus for her is that she would get to hear Henry's heartbeat and hopefully feel him move around! Then we were going to head out to breakfast. 
I was really glad she was there, because first of all it's nice to have her company and a helping hand with Charlie, but also because I did NOT feel good.
I was a little worried at first that baby Henry was going to try and come early, since I felt funky and had a stomach ache and stomach cramps. Anyway, I think it was just a touch of a GI bug. My doctor confirmed that Henry is still snug as a bug in a rug.
But Mom took Charlie for a fun trip to her house and let me come back home and rest for the day!
What a blessing to this pregnant mama!
He didn't have an extra set of clothes in his diaper bag, but fortunately she has the baby supply hook-up and had some clothes and PJs for him to wear.
I think he had a lot of fun! He got to go on several strolls, play in the field at the Ruritan Club, play in their backyard, and play with Uncle Daniel. Here are several pictures Mom took:
Sweet boy!

Mom said he made friends with this angel on the patio. 


Future pitcher? Kind of looks like a pitcher's stance before winding up to throw the ball!

Running away with the remote in the police car pajamas Granana had for him!

It's lots of fun to go to Granana and Granddaddy's house!

Comments

Popular Posts